Classes that need to be nerfed and classes that have to be upgraded...

Go down

Classes that need to be nerfed and classes that have to be upgraded...

Post  aiustha on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Hey all...well as u all have experienced kamaels can get you down just with a single shot...one spell and u are down...this is the world-wide well known Curse of Divinity...in freya version it is bugged and never noone changes it to its normal..if i am right its normal value its 30 instead of 40 (numbers are not 100% sure i am not developer i just know some things about developing). Another issue with Curse of Divinity is the buff system that any player can get 75 buffs and 74 dances if i am right...the normal are 23/14 in retail (at least in l2wings where i was playing the buff system could give u only 23 buffs and 14 dances/songs) so kamaels dont give that extreme damage.Some other skills that have to be nerfed are Fortress's or Castle's clan skills.Fire Squad is really extreme clan skill.A Gladiator (Duelist) with a Triple Sonic can get you down!Some classes that have to be upgraded are the healer classes (Shilien Elder / Elven Elder / Bishop). In Inquisitor stance they give maximum damage of 200 with Divine Punishment! Archers have too be nerfed a lil bit too and daggers on their critical,not P. Attack.That's all for the moment.If i find any more bugs i will post a new topic.Thank you for your time and keep doing this good work.People server is up only 5 days,dont be that demanding.See you inside Wink
aiustha

View user profile

Back to top Go down