Karma Policy

Go down

Karma Policy

Post  Megie on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:14 am

I would like to state a server's big problem. This is NO pvp server. This is PK server. Ppl gather 2-3 and pk everyone...
Is this supposed to be fun? Is there any reason for someone to start here? Why? To get pkied every 2 minutes?
This is supposed to be a new server with many ppl to login to try it. This way all ppl leave server. No new blood.
There has GOT to be done something about pk.

My suggestions:
1) karma aquired x500. Decarming to be like retail
2) Ppl having karma dropping a great % of their items upon death.

Me, my clan and my whole ally have the same prob. If it is not fixed soon along with all newcomers we will be forced to leave too.

PS. My tone is kinda angry cause i CANT farm. GMs just login and check pk announcemets just for 5 minutes. U will be surprised....!
Megie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karma Policy

Post  mariannn on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:12 am

") karma aquired x500. Decarming to be like retail
2) Ppl having karma dropping a great % of their items upon death."

now i see someone who share same problem as me..u say 500x dekarma i say 1x dekarma and second thign for thos who whana kill all in farm zone gm go plz to farm zone 2 where i was start post and see my ideeas to make a farm zone where playrs donth make karma where when u enter u will be flaget...there to be the pk'ers spot and for us who was just start and dosent have so good gear try plz to implement those instances solo and party,and make plz all raids 80+ even the 20 lvl raids with gk crystals etc drop...and to return at pk'ers man implement a protection when we teleport to a spot to have protectuion cose everytime i port to farm zone for example before i manage to see my char there i am death:)))

and again i repeat plz make dekarma 1 x not even 100 1x make it.

mariannn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

pk server? yes.. pvp? hell no

Post  exo on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:14 am

I have to agree.. Sooner or later this server will be ruined by pkers if not already. We really need some control over these annoying pkers. good luck

exo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karma Policy

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down